In honor of Veteran’s Day this week, Mark Musheno, Director of Business Development for our Military division, talked about his combat experience and how GE has unknowingly been part of his life journey.
Musheno joined GE Aviation in 2015 after serving roughly 12 years in the Military. He has fought in two wars, performed close air support missions and direct action missions eliminating terrorists and freeing hostages. Mark has faced a lot of fears, and on top of it all, beat cancer along the way.
Musheno’s efforts and commitment to serving his country in dire times, while spending significant time away from his family really speaks to his courageous acts as a proud veteran.
Did you miss our previous Purpose Talks? See previous stories below from GE leaders.
- “How one family’s Aviation heritage is inspiring the next 100 years” with Cristina Seda-Hoelle
- “Moments of adversity: Will you take flight or stay on the runway?” with Maria Rogers
- “100 Years of Reimagining Flight” with Rick Kennedy
- “Withstanding the heat: This CMC executive stands strong to put family first” with Jon Blank
- “Do you have the courage to take the right risks?” with Jon Ohman
- “Are you surviving through change or rising through change?” with Andy Rector
- “Grit. Resiliency. Are these just buzz words?” with Lauren Tubesing
- “Veterans with a Purpose” with Tony and Katie Culic